Thursday, March 2, 2017

What to do? What to do?

By Ben, The CND Intern

     Besides situational incidents (like waiting at the dentist) I can't remember the last time I was bored. My kid, however, seems to be bored all the time. When school gets out, it gets worse. Maybe your kid is nothing like mine, but when my son is home all day he becomes a nightmare, even if he says he is happy playing Minecraft all day long.
     To overcome the hassle of finding a last minute answer, I've put together this list of annual events and regularly open activities in the Pocatello area that wont break the bank.

     I was surprised by what I found in our backyard; did you know there is an annual Malad Welsh festival? (first weekend of July every year) or that there are multiple free places to camp around here?

See what you can find in our handy guide:

No comments:

Post a Comment